Automatic Mushroom Lettuce Ginger Onion Fruit Vegetable Washing Machine
|Model||Power||Capacity (kg/h)||Weight (kg)||Dimension (mm)|
Working Principle of Bubble Washing Machine
|1.It uses bubble, cycle surfing, high pressure spray washing way combinations, to make |
the vegetables or herbs get a full range of thorough cleaning;
|2.After washing, vegetable or herb or fruit will go through an elevator, and at the same time, |
high pressure spray will wash the them again.
|3.Flow adjustment valve next to the machine can control the materials forward speed, easy |
Features of Bubble Washing Machine
|1. Wash Dirt|
|Machine washes dirt attached on the surface of vegetable and fruits, by air bubble |
|2. Reduce Damage|
|Machine imitates human washing motion and avoids collision or friction damages |
Caused by human washing.
|3. High Efficiency|
|Efficiency will be increased because this machine change human labor to mechanized process.|
Our engineer would go to buyer's place to install the machine, when the equipment arrived at buyer's place.
1). 1.5 years from the date of completion of the commissioning.
2). Free consultation service before, during, and after sales;
3). Free project planning and design services;
4). Free debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
5). Free management of equipments long distance shipping;
6). Free training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
7). Free new production techniques and formulas;
8). Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service;
Packing and shipping
Every machine is packed with great care and tough material. It is packed with cling films first and then film bags. At last, it is packed with wooden case which is reinforced with the iron bar on the top and bottomWith this kind machine, all our laser machine can protect well during long trip by sea or by train.We can transport machine by boat or by training, according to your requirement.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer with more than10 years' experience. As only the machine made by ourselves, quality can be trusted, and most important thing is we can do better service after sales. We know how to fix the problem in each parts easily.
2. How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 15 to 30 days.
3. How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
After we got the rest payment, we will ship the machine to you.
4. How about your service after sales? Can your engineer speak fluent English?
We offer the service from you received the machine, including installation of the machine,
how to use machine? how to let machine work? usually we will teach you how to do by email or by Skype. Our engineer has many years of experience for CNC machine service. he can speak very good English, so he can solve the problem in short time.
5. How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.