|Product Name||maitake mushroom extract|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow powder|
Maitake Mushroom, also known as hen of the woods, is a large mushroom native to China, Japan, North America and Europe. It grows in clumps around the base of oak trees, and can reach a weight of 50 pounds. Maitake mushroom is usually harvested in September and October. Scientific study shows the extract of this highly prized edible mushroom may have potential benefits for cholesterol and blood sugar levels, immune function and cancer treatment and prevention.
2. Slow down aging and promote the gonad function.
3. Inhibit obesity and regulate blood pressure in a two-way fashion for the treatment of arteriosclerosis and cerebral embolism.
4. Enhance facial beauty and moisten the skin to postpone the appearance of age pigment.
5. Increase appetite, promote growth, build up immunity and improve memory.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as food additives added into many kinds of product
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, as the basic drugs to treat cerebrovascular disease
Certificate of Analysis
|Batch Quantity||80 KGS|
|Item||Test Standard||Testing Result|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||2.20%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.05%|
|Yeast & Mold||<100 CFU /g||Complies|
|Conclusion: Conform with USP Standard|
Storage:Closed container. dry & cool. keep away from moisture &strong light
Shelf life:24 Months
Shipping Options as follows
|EMS||Around 7-10 working days|
|DHL||Around 3-5 working days|
|Fedex||Around 4-6 working days|
|TNT||Around 6-7 working days|
|By Air||Around 5-7 working days|
|By Sea||Around 15-30 working days|
These Certificates are available, SGS, Halal, Kosher, USDA (Organic)